(Click Category to View Images)
- Hartsville Fire Company 9/11 Remembrance 2011
- The Fire Company dedicated a beautiful new memorial, followed by the annual program of remembrance, including reading the names of first responders who died on 9/11
- Aark Wildlife Rehab Wildlife Day
- Aark Wildlife Rehabilitation and Education Center welcomed the public to their Wildlife Day! What a beautiful property they have now. Please consider visiting them and showing your support for this very important community service.
- Peddler's Village
- Wander through our beautifully landscaped grounds surrounded by specialty shops and restaurants.
- 89th Annual Bucks County Fireman's Parade
- The Fireman's parade included 750 firemen and nearly 150 fire and medic vehicles. Some of the fire vehicles dated back to the early 1900s.
- Heritage Conservancy's 50th Anniversary Jubilee
- On May 17th, 2009 Heritage Conservancy held a 50th Anniversary Jubilee at its preserved Aldie Mansion in Doylestown, PA.
- Butterfly Rick Mikula at Shady Brook Farm
- July 15, 2007 - Rick Mikula, renowned butterfly expert and author, appeared at the annual Butterfly Festival. Highlight was a release of live monarch butterflies!
- Bucks County Fallen Firefighters Memorial Service
- October 5, 2008 - residents and firefighters from across Bucks County gathered for the fourth year to honor local firefighters and fire police officers who died in the line of duty. Frederick Mayberry of Silverdale was added to the list of 22 at this year's service. Bucks County Commissioner James Cawley, along with Pa. State Fire Commissioner Ed Mann, were among the dignitaries who addressed the assembled audience. The ceremony closed with everyone in attendance laying a flower at the memorial.
- PumpkinFest 2007
- 2007 marked the 16th anniversary of this fun-filled family festival, one of the largest two-day drug- and alcohol-free events of its kind in Pennsylvania. Pumpkinfest is a county-wide event that engages more than 450 volunteers and draws more than 25,000 visitors.
Pumpkinfest activities take place at Fonthill Park, the site of two historic buildings: the Moravian Pottery and Tile Works; and Fonthill, Henry Mercers home
- Peddlers Village Holiday Decorations 2007
- One of the most beautiful holiday displays anywhere, right here in Bucks County. A delightful evening of pure enjoyment.
- Covered Bridges of Bucks County
- Bucks County has twelve covered bridges, most built in the 1870's except for South Perkasie and Uhlerstown built around 1832. Ten bridges are still in use. The South Perkasie bridge is in a beautiful off-road park setting. These pictures are provided by the Bucks County Conference & Visitors Bureau and by the Bucks County Covered Bridges Festival. You can find more information at BucksCountyAlive.com.
- Around the County
- These pictures, provided by the Bucks County Conference & Visitors Bureau show the beauty found everywhere in Bucks County
- Bolton Mansion
- The ancestral home of the Pemberton family is located on the Newportville-Fallsington Road in Bucks County and has been known for two hundred and ninety years as "Bolton Farm." Historically and architecturally, the house is one of the most significant in Pennsylvania; nearly every one of its inhabitants since the days of William Penn has influenced the course of history in the state.